Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Schnucks...Triple Coupons...Yes, Please

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


There is nothing that gets me more excited to go grocery shopping than when Schnucks, or any store for that matter, has a triple coupon week.

Guess who is excited to go grocery shopping this week?

When I am excited I like to share..so I figured I would share with you some deals that I have seen just by scanning their ad.  

General Mills Cereal as low as FREE

Selected Varieties of GM Cereals are on sale this week for 4 for $6 or $1.50 when you buy 4
Use the following printable coupons to score them for free:
$0.50 off ONE BOX Original Cheerios cereal
$0.50 off ONE BOX Cocoa Puffs cereal  
Purchase two of each cereal, remember you can print each coupon off twice, and they will each triple to $1.50 making it all FREE!

If you want a variety of cereals you can print off the following coupon and still score a great deal!
$1.00 off TWO BOXES any General Mills kid cereals  

Totinos Pizza Rolls - $0.50
Use the $0.75 off THREE PACKAGES Totino's Rolls Snacks coupon, which will triple, making them only $0.50 each. My kids like these for an after school snack sometimes.  

Pillsbury Toaster Strudels - $1.25
Use the $0.75 off THREE Pillsbury Toaster Strudel coupon which will triple making them only $1.25 each. If you like these, this is really a great price.  

Hormel REV Wraps - $1
Use the $1.00 off 2 HORMEL REV Wraps coupon. This will not triple, but they are on sale for $1.50 each, so after coupon $1 each. I haven't tried these, but my oldest daughter and one of her friends have and they both really liked them. They make a nice little snack.


These were the deals that I immediately saw for the available printable coupons. I am sure there are more that I have missed. I am planning my trip for either tomorrow or Friday. If I find amazing, too good not to share deals...well, I will share them with you! Happy grocery shopping this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...